Thursday, March 29, 2007

English 349 Blog

This is my blog website for english 349 with Lysa Rivera. This spring semester of 2007 I will be posting blogs concerning different topics of african american science fiction literature. I'm really excited to take this class because I already like science fiction and I feel that this class will enhance my appreciation of this genre and the sub genre of African american science ficiton writing. Science fiction is really intriguing in that it is a genre that attempts to predict the future. Some innovational authors that come to mind are H.G. Wells or Jules Verne though they are not african american. I really had no idea there was a large african american science fiction movement, and that makes me even more interested in this class! This class is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments: